Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, works well for both skin and hair. A good buy for the bottle size.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with other essential oils & use it as a face moisturizer. My skin loves it! I break out from everything but not this. I was scared to use an oil on my face but since using it my skin is soft & glowing!

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin likes it too! Makes my very dry skin smooth. It's not a sticky thick oil..absorb to the skin very well.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am just beginning to experiment with my own recipes for skin and hair care. I found this product to be a great moisturizer for hair and skin...without a lot of fragrance.

Very nice product!

Posted by sweetheart on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to remove make-up and moisturize my skin. Sometimes I add a drop or two in my hair conditioner. Light oil that absorbs quickly. It would get five stars if it was in a glass bottle (the oil dissolves plastic and plastic is not the best possible thing to get on your skin).

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my hair and it leaves it so soft. I like the way it smells. Only thing about it that's bad is that if you put too much it won't absorb properly. At times when I put it in my hair it would glide down the back of my neck.

A bottle lasts forever

Posted by singaporesg on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a face and body moisturizer. Only a couple of drops needed every time so it lasts forever. Good price too. However, I tried to use it for my hair but it doesn't seem to make it any better. Olive oil/coconut oil works better.

Apricot Oil

Posted by karishma on September 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for hair in winter months and it does what it says!

Now Foods, Apricot Kernel Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (NOW-07666)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it! it absorbs without greasy residue.

Light and absorbent oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I adore apricot oil. I use it as a body moisturiser, face moisturiser, makeup remover, hair treatment. It absorbs really well and doesn't leave me greasy. This brand is great value, too!