Smells and tastes like Christmas

Posted by YoungerNextYear on March 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it for candida and intestinal maintenance. With this packaging, the company is never going to move their product. I think the company needs to revamp their packaging because it looks so bland and boring like it should take like tree bark but the actual flavor is very pleasant. To describe the taste, I would say that it tastes and smells wintery/Christmasy/Chai with cloves and cinnamon but it's mild and pleasing. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Does not agree well with me---

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried drinking a cup three days in a row; Did not agree with my well being; Took a couple of days of not drinking it to feel OK again -- Also, it was heavy with cloves - and when i ordered i thought i was just getting Pau D'arco and not all of this other stuff. Am not nor will i ever be a fan of cloves - so the taste was a clear turn off. Am searching the net for some pure P'au D'arco...or places that teach us how to make our own tea. I will not be reordering.

Evening or night infusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, I sleep like a baby after drinking one of these.

nice taste

Posted by CIPRIAN on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

tasty! it does add a bit to alertness during the day.

No Licorice Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea because it does not have licorice root. Seems like every tea out there has it and my body can't take it. Also I like the blend of spices in this. If you just want the pau d'arco tree bark then try another brand.

Healthy Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

This tea has multiple helps within the body. It actually goes in to help different thing in the body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes delicious and I know it is good for me!

Delicious and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love having this tea at night and mixing it with other teas (i.e. ones with herbal benefits but no flavor).

Good Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good Choice

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product...I am over 50 yrs old. First time for me consuming Pau D'Arco tea...Sweat a lot first time after drinking this..(detoxifying?).I have loss some of my hearing a few years back, now my hearing is better although not back to the normal level yet.... could it be because this tea??I am taking 1 teabag per day, for a week now. Decided to consume it due to the fungus thingy that I am having right now.....Hopefully it be bring more goods things for my body other than remedying the fungus..

1 2 3