Love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like drinking it, very nice taste and packed with vitamins too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Extra Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you need extra energy, this is perfect. It's the perfect energy drink without all the "bad" stuff.

pretty good.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

palatable. when you need a sweet drink, some vits, and you have to go out, take this.

Sugar Free Drink Sticks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These taste great! Very berry:) I don't use them in water though since I prefer my water "au naturel" but I love them in homemade candy and treats. I've tried the pomegranate and the fruit punch too, and my favorite is fruit punch but this is a good runner up.

Energy Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! No sugar substitute aftertaste. Helping me to be gluten free.

didnt like it at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

had a very bad taset not all of the substens mixed up with the water, has an after taste

Yuck?

Posted by misskittylilly on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ooooh mygod this are so sweet you guys, watch out

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that and drink everyday

Everyone needs to drink more water!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to up your water intake each and every day! Totally delicious with no chemicals on board!

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is full of great flavor. I don't feel a burst of energy with it, but I often need a nap in the afternoon to keep going. I took this tea on holidays a week ago, and I kept going the whole time. We walked for miles over rough terrain and I didn't get over tired even though I am 70 years old. I will definitely keep using the product and recommend it to others. The price is great, too.