Erythritol

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Erythritol because I'm trying to get away from all the products that have Aspertame as the sweetening agent. Erythritol tastes like sugar but it costs much more and you have to use a lot of it to get the same sweet taste.

Good Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was good. Not the best I've had, and not the cheapest either. For the same price, I can get Organic, so not likely to buy this from you again either.

No aftertaste....

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

This sweetener definately doesn't have any aftertaste, but I didn't think it didn't sweeten very good either. I won't buy this again. I will stick with stevia and xylitol.

As good as Xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2007 | Verified Purchase

I know it's got it's own unique health benefits, but in terms of a sweetener I'm just as happy with xylitol, and this costs more.

Tastes great, but takes a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have to use ALOT to find desired sweetness, especially in warm liquids and if you like things on the sweeter side. Love the taste, but just have to use too much at one time. Will continue to use my stevia powder which I have used religiously for over 10 years now.

RICHARD G KIRKEY

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was most impressed with the accuracy and speed of your shipping. The right quantity of the right product arrived promptly, and in good condition. The Erythritol is NOT as sweet as sugar, but doesn't seem to have the unpleasant side effects of some other sweeteners. I am currently looking into Agave Nectar as another sugar substitute (sweetener), but iherb doesn't carry this product.

Soso

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

Not sweet enough...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is difficult to use, in my opinion. If you put too little, you hardly get any sweetness. If you put too much, you get this mini-bitter taste. It is hard to find the sweet spot with this product. That's my 2 cents.

Hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste but it kind of gives a burning sensation in the tongue

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells terrible, but tastes okay.

1 2 3