buy this time and time again

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

we use it to make thick yogurt. super useful.

Organic and very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my morning coffee along with some organic cocoa and sometimes coconut sugar. I no longer have to use unhealthy non-dairy creamers, such as coffee-mate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink this milk everyday. Its so convenient to have around. I use it baking too. Everything turns out great. It's so hard to get certified organic fresh milk in our area. The stores never have a consistant supply but having this milk powder on hand means that i never run out. I really enjoy it.

Goes off quickly but that's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unlike milk from japan that lasts for 3 weeks in the fridge this stuff goes off in a week and I'm very happy about that

First reviw for this site

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes better than the usual skim milks do, as well it digests much better too. Well packaged.

need to cook!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a little trouble because this tape dry milk need to cook.

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize u had to blend the powder! That's not what I signed up for when I bought. If u like powdered milk that u could use straight away, then this is not the right product as it doesn't mix well with water.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gets clumpy and weird when you try mixing it with water!

This Organic No-Fat Dry Milk poweris a very healthy product with great smell and taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this Organic No-Fat Dry Milk power to make a cup of hot milk every morning many years. I really like the smell and taste. It is very enjoyable to drink a cup of hot milk with a piece of cake or apple pie in very morning.

Great product, useful pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for baking, useful pack with zip-lock, will buy again!

1 2 3 4