Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best gelatin that I have used. No lumps or anything.

Very good

Posted by alexvio on January 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, excellent quality, neutral taste. I add it in the Twinlab Amino Fuel as a morning shake. It's pure protein, good for skin.

Now Foods,Real Food, Beef gelatin powder, 1 lb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It's great for people who do not eat pork and can make our favorite treats. I can make non pork based gummy bear candy, and my favorite non pork based marsh mellows. I can make jello for my family. I can go on and on about how good this product is.I like the 1 pound bag size because, I can keep it for a while. I am glad that I could find it because most grocery stores don't carry this. Yea!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this product with juice and is amazing, great source of protein with a good price.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is great and easy to use. The real deal!

I'm so glad I bought this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pure, unsweetened gelatin is healing to the body, and as a bonus, it's helped me have longer, prettier, and healthier nails and hair! I use this product in my homemade, non-dairy yogurt to help thicken it, and its great in smoothies as well. I am using the SCD to heal my intestinal tract, so next I'll be making some homemade, healthy "jello".

beef gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been in the market for this for years! I do not eat pork and I have not used the other brand gelatin for a year and a friend told me about this. I made my jello salads for Thanksgiving and It Was Great!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying this product. Is really great. I use it in my desserts or I just take it with my favorite coconut drink. I notice my hair is nicer and my nails are better. It disolves in cold or warm water really well. Love it!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add two tablespoons to one cup of coffee in the morning. I also use it in savory sauces to give it a "thicker" flavor since I don't use flour