The Real Thing!

Posted by StarFire on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Forget all the collagen derivatives and claims, I've wasted time and money on them to no avail. In the industrialized societies, the consumption of gelatin has decreased, relative to the foods that contain an inappropriately high proportion of the antimetabolic amino acids, especially tryptophan and cysteine. The degenerative and inflammatory diseases can often be corrected by the use of gelatin-rich foods.

A good product

Posted by Trinity on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a very good product. I bought it just in case, as I read about the leaky gut syndrome. I haven't been examined and don't know if I have it or not, but decided to start using it just in case. My facial skin looks a bit better. I also think I sleep better at night if I take it about 30 min before I go to bed. The only downside I can think of is that it's not hormones/antibiotics free. G-Lake's one breaks me out every time I take it. This gelatin powder is easy to mix, but gets thick quite fast. I normally squeeze 1 lemon in a coffee mug and add 1-2 spoons of this gelatin, stir it vigorously and add some lukewarm water. Sometimes I add OptiMSM as well. Lemon gives it a nice taste and the vitamin C needed for the better absorption of the gelatin.

это 5!!!

Posted by koshka on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

супер-желатин! натуральный! Мелкого помола и быстро все с ним застывает! Клад полную столовую ложну на 1 л жидкости (бульон или сливки для десерта) , немного нагреваю для более тщательного растворения и разливаю по формам, и в холодильник. Покупаю теперь постоянно! У нас такого не продается, тем более такими объемами и по такой цене)))

great for jello

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. Our family is following the GAPS diet to improve digestiion. Gelatin helps heal the gut lining, so I use this in lots of ways, from adding to soups and stews, to making jello and as an egg substitute. This is always on hand in my kitchen.

For energy, sleep and lower priced than collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking a tbsp a day for a few days I have much more energy. I also feel more alert and clearheaded. I take it at night as I feel sleepy the first few hours after taking it. This is basically the same as collagen but not as finely ground.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As someone who has long suffered from joint issues, I can tell you that taking this is CRITICAL to maintaining my joint health. It is FAR more effective - and cheap - than other typical supplements, glucosamine, msm, etc... I make a kind of broth/jello out of it and have it with some liquid fish oil. Delicious and the effects are immediately noticeable.

GELATIN FOR HEALTH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since the 1800's, people have stopped consuming bones and cartilage and instead eat predominantly muscle tissue as their protein. Excessive muscle tissue in the diet is not good for the body, the kidneys in particular. Gelatin is made from the cartilage and bones of cattle, whereas much gelatin comes from the skin of pigs. Gelatin contains what the body needs to build and repair bone and cartilage, skin and mucus membrane. Putting gelatin into the diet restores the dietary balance, which made our ancestors strong and independent. Gelatin has many utility uses. For one, mixing gelatin with water makes a fantastic hair spray, which lasts for many days. The gelatin spray must be kept in the refrigerator, because gelatin is protein and therefore will spoil. Mixing colloidal silver with the gelatin will prevent spoilage.

useful protein

Posted by fennel on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am just beginning to get the hang of using this, I wish there was instructions on making a jelly or sweets as it is difficult to estimate what quantity to use. I put some into my morning smoothie to increase the protein content, it is tasteless and so is easy to use for this purpose. I would love to be able to buy a grass fed organic version of this powdered gelatine.

Даже пахнет натурально говядиной

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Пьем для суставов ложками. Для тех кто спортом занимается надо. Скушали уже упаковки 3-4.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!