Quercetin with Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS!! I cannot take allergy medications so I needed to find an alternative. For the first time in 35 years I do not have seasonal allergy symptoms AND NO side effects from this supplement! I am SO GRATEFUL I found Querctin. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Allergy FREE!!!!!!! MUST try this product!!! I would give it 10 stars if I could!

Excellent for bronchitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had the flu which developed into bronchitis. Got on the net, found out about Quercetin, took just 2 capsules of this product per day with Vitamin C and lungs cleared up in 2 days. My brother had bronchitis for 3 weeks from the volcanic smog and after he took this product for a week, 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C, his bronchitis cleared up within a week. Also, when my 87 yo mother came down with bronchitis, I gave her this product and she took 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C for a week and when I saw her the following week, her bronchitis had cleared up. Best to take this product with food or with lots of water because the bromelain can cause heartburn. I take take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening so that it is easier on my stomach.

Changed my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffered for years with over-active bladder and painful inflammations and this product has nearly cured me. I went a whole year without a urinary flare-up on a two a day dose. I increase my dose to two caps three times a day when my bladder feels like it's acting up again. It really keeps everything calm including trips to the bathroom.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this to handle allergic reactions and it seems to work better than anything else and with virtually no side effects.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

It gave me terrible itching all over my body. I have taken Quercetin and bromelain before with another brand but never had any problems. The day I took this it gave me itching. So disappointed with this product.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really cleared up my allergies. I was sneezing continuously until my eyes would water, then after taking this product, all my symptoms went away. Good stuff!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. It really helps my chronic stuffy nose. And it is amazing when I use it for allergies.

Effective and Value-for-money Quercetin

Posted by RubiesHealth on January 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

NOW Foods pack in one of the highest Quercetin - 400mg, in one capsule. Most popular brands contain 200 - 250mg, thus requiring 2 capsules per serving. This is effective before change of seasons (from hot to cold/cold to hot) to support our immune system against over-producing histamine which causes mucus-membrane inflammation and heighten sensitivity to irritants. Children below 12 only needs a fraction of each capsule. Capsule can be opened and closed for multiple use. My teenaged son only needs half a capsule to experience its benefit. Quercetin is mostly used as a preventive and maintenance bioflavonoid. It is not a single-remedy for acute infection.

Now Foods Quercetain with Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is just brilliant at snuffing out any sign of hayfever or sinusitus. As a long term sufferer I cannot recommend it highly enough, plus iHerbs service is excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had tried Quercetin 200mg before, but this 800mg was a bit strong for me. It really decongests your sinuses almost immediately. I am going to cut it up and use it at a lower strength because it was just too much for me with just one a day. I really was amazed that it was so strong, though. It made me somewhat wired and irritable. If you need the decongestant effect for a sinus infection, this strength may be the way to go for a short period of time because it works.