Good fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add some of the psyllium to my juice and it adds aditional fiber to my diet.

for skin and guts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was told that drink any husk powder if you want good skin. that was true. and healthy gut is another bonus. strong recommend!

superb for my low carb bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used tis w coconut flour to make low carb bread and it turns out great. much better than the prev brand. will keep using tis.

Works well, harder to mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pros: Works great, much cheaper than Metamucil. I especially like NOW Foods commitment to sourcing products from quality suppliers and there are NO sweeteners of any kind in this. Cons: Does not mix well. Typically I just want to get this mixed with water, drink, and go on with my day. I don't want to pull out a blender or hand mixer.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find if I add cold liquid it gels up very quickly. But if I use room temperature liquid and shake it up in a small recycled jam jar it works well. I add greens powder and some maca powder with it sometimes. I find that if I do this first thing in the morning I'm not hungry til lunch time. For me it helps but doesn't make my bowel movement regular as in everyday although I drink plenty of water

No more constipation or hard stools.

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I mix two tablespoons of this with my oatmeal each day, and I've never been more regular. Stools are softened drastically, no fuss around it. Just don't consume too much of it, as it may cause bloating and your stools maybe too "stringy". I loathe the taste of this, so I'll be moving on to Acacia, which I've heard is tasteless. Good price and quality for this product, though.

phsillum husk powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with this product had chronic stomach problems and helped almost immediately

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Take it in alternative day, your body will say thank you to you!

OK

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good value.

Great for thickening food up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for thickening food up - love it, add it to most foods, be it dinner dishes or desserts to thicken them up and for added fibre

1 2