Exotic taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has a slightly sour odor and I can't snack on it alone as suggested. But I love the taste and the crunchiness of it when I add it to my overnight yogurt-oatmeal mix. The nibs do not lose their crunch and add a very rich exotic flavor to my yogurt meal. Go excellent with berries and chia seed. The only downside I see is the price.

Very good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Healthy, non GMO...but it doesn't taste as good as junk modified processed altered chocolate! Your choice!

Tasted bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I may have misread the ingredients before buying but this taste really bitter and i do not know what to do with it....i thought it might taste like cocoa....

Good quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly more bitter than what I’m used to when it comes to cacao nibs, but still taste great. I love them in my morning oatmeal.

Very nice with porridge.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong cacao flavor (not sweet), may repurchase.

Good, but we need bigger quantity as we finished it too soon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

How can you go wrong when it's organic anyway. We loved it - but we just need it in bigger quantity so after finishing this we ordered from another brand that offered it in bigger quantity.

Yum

Posted by cheryleita on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I top my morning granola with a sprinkle of nibs. So tasty and crunchy and healthy.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

okay

Good stuff. Great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff. No problems here.

Acquired taste and addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

If you are used to commercial choc, this may disappoint but as a sugarless, bitter choc treat, it is fabulous. Normally I break out with any form of chocolate but never with this and it is loaded with antioxidants too. It really fixes my choc cravings

1 2 3