very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

very poor taste , you need to put a lot of to get tasty compare to the powder I bought before

A little goes a long way.

Posted by iJenNZ on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

It only rakes a few drops to give a pleasant sweet flavour with no after taste. I have never been able to tolerate using powdered stevia and after reading that liquid stevia was a safer product than the powder, I tried this product and was pleased to note that yes, I can tolerate the liquid form. Now I can sweeten food and drinks without the sugar spike :-) The only downside is the plastic dropper.

One of my favourites

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of stevias (from many different countries) and this would have to be my favourite unflavoured stevia. It has no weird bitter aftertaste and is the one I keep coming back to. I can't buy it in Australia, so I stock up when I visit the US or order it online.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really makes a wonderful lemonade without the glucose spike and calories of sugar Crystal

Great buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years and this is good price. The organic, non-bitter stevia is my favorite.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is ok, but I prefer the taste of the NutraMedix stevia. Unfortunately, the NutraMedix stevia can no longer be bought from iHerb.

Good Enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Now Better Stevia regular and found it quite good, but my doc said get organic version and it is a bit more bitter. However, after using it three days, I got very used to the taste and don't even notice it. It's weird how when you incorporate bitter into your diet, you get used to it so easily. The Chinese think this is an important aspect of taste, so who am I to quibble?

Ok!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product was good. Tasty and sweet enough.

Ok taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a little chemical tasting

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the aftertaste. Will not purchase again.