Caused Streptococcus salivarius Overgrowth in gut!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Please use caution when using this product, I took this and then underwent a stool analysis for gut dysbiosis. It showed that I had a severe Streptococcus salivarius overgrowth and it totally crowded out the other good bacteria. Be careful

Sinus cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a lifetime of 3-5 annual sinus infections associated with colds and allergies, I learned of OralBiotics on Dr. Radio and for 8 months I have had no sinus infections.

Helpful but please ditch the sorbitol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol is all that is necessary and it much more biocompatible. That being said the product seems to do what other, more expensive oral probiotics do. Make it Xylitol only and you will get 5 stars.

This product has made a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using oral biotics on advice form my GP as I am on a cancer treatments which cause mouth ulcers and my mouth was in a bad way and had been for some time. Nothing seemed to work to heal the ulcers and I was reduced to sucking bland soups through a straw to get my nutrition. I started using oral biotics and stopped all other mouth treatments and in time the ulcers healed. That was 6 months ago and I have been using this product since. I have had a couple of small ulcers during this time but they heal up within 4 days. I will not run out of this product in my fridge. Thanks iHerb. 😀

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been getting this for my husband for quite a while from a health food store, but they were out of it when I ran out. So glad to find out I could supplement my purchases with you site. My husband takes this for gum and throat health. It seems to help his cough, and he has no problems with his gums. Has had great reviews at the dentist.

Interesting product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Inspired me to look into blis strains as food additives. I miss M18 s. salivarius though. This product helps bad breath, maybe also a bit for general oral health, but with M18 on board there should be more benefits to teeth also.

Good product ..shipping not so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

Shipped UPS ground. Needless to say that icepack was completely warm

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

Inert–does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased another product containing s salivarius and it Immediately helped with my regularity. This is the same active ingredient and it had no noticeable effect. I will not buy again and I will not shop[ again at iherb

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of the product but it didn't work for me.

1 2 3 4