Excellent value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I'm a vegan, so interesting food and depth of flavor is extremely important to me. I add it to soups, sauces, salad dressings and lentil loaves and it adds such a wonderful umami taste. Not only that, but the canister is a very generous size, really good value! I can't believe people give this stuff to dogs! It's much too good for dogs.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love nutritional yeast. I sprinkle it on popcorn, pasta, tofu scrambles, etc. It's delicious and has lots of B vitamins. I use it anywhere one would use cheese.

Yeast Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2007 | Verified Purchase

Kind of a weird taste, but in a GOOD way. I recommend them! Good fiber, good for the hair.

Easy & natural way to absorb your b-complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

These nutritional yeast are a good & natural way to get your b=complex & is easy to absorb. You also will be getting 9 grams of protein. I like that it has the natural niacin flush that helps to flush radiation out of your body. The flush usually lessens the more you take the yeast flakes.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

Great product

Posted by ejade03 on November 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this brand of Nutritional Yeast - it's delicious and good value for money.

great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

i really like this yeast, but a lot of the vitamins in it are just added in. i don't know how i feel about that, but the texture of this yeast is also noteworthy. its actually kind of crunchy, which is unlike any other nutritional yeast i've had. this stuff is excellent for salads.

Tasty Cheese Alternative

Posted by rabbit on August 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nutritional yeast has a nutty, cheesy flavor which is exquisite in many different recipes. I am vegan, so I use it mainly as a cheese flavor replacement. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, cheesy mashed potatoes, and many other recipes. Nutritional yeast is also a great way to get a wide variety of essential vitamins through your food. After eating it, my urine is always bright yellow and I feel great. As of this writing, the KAL brand, which iHerb also stocks, offers a better deal for the money and tastes just as good, if not better than this or any other brand I've tried.

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for home-made cat food. It blends easily and is more palatable.

Great Taste and Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like to use nutritional yeast, especially in soups and on my eggs. I usually just buy a small bottle at the grocery store but that was starting to just get too expensive. This is a great price for the amount you get and it tastes really good. Because the bottle is so big I transferred some of it into a smaller bottle (the one that used to have nutritional yeast in it from the grocery store) just for ease of use. I am really happy with this purchase.