Now Food Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got this Melatonin for my 78 years old dad to help him with sleep. He reported improvement in sleep quality and is very happy with this product. He is now using it every night and feels rested in the morning. Its very cheap comparing to Melatonin sold in Australia and definitely works. I strongly recommend!

I had a lot of trouble sleeping at night, but no more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night (ADHD) & last night was the first time I've taken Melatonin. It did take about an hour and a half to kick in, but I slept until around 6AM. My Garmin watch shows I only woke twice during the night (usually I wake 10 times a night finding myself wide awake), however I don't remember waking up at all. Recommended! Thank you iHerb - Much appreciated!

Wonderful

Posted by plumindustries on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Started taking Melatonin 3mg for IVF treatment. It's the one supplement with noticeable effects. I have a very restful sleep without waking up all groggy in the morning. Apparently a powerful antioxidant useful for women undergoing IVF treatment. Have ordered more of this product but a bigger bottle.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I been taking Melatonin on and of for around 16yrs. I do have sleeping disorder. This works very well for me

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mine arrived quickly, I dropped 3 the first night and haven't looked back. Great Sleep and Great Dreams. I used to use 5mg Valium or 75mg restavit, but this stuff is better.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't know about melatonin until recently Helps a lot when you can't sleep , 3mg its enough for me to fall asleep in less than 30mins.. this thing make you just close your eyes unconsciously

I sleep much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I sleep much better than I have in a while. Easy to get back to sleep after waking.

effective to put me to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works pretty much as fast as sublinguals for me, and I had best results with this brand which is nicely priced too. Waking up fresher in the morning. Does not keep me sleeping though, but mostly helps with sleep onset.

Stress was relieved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sleepless, but I hadn't felt that my sleep wasn't good enough. I took this one and I saw a very vivid dream. In that morning,I felt that I slept very well.

Very effective

Posted by Vronda on Mar 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from insomnia for years and decided to give melatonin a try since it's non habit forming. It works incredibly well and I always wake feeling refreshed.