Posted by TBReviews on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Normally I do not have sleep problems, but I have experimented with KETO diet and it seriously affected my circadian rhythm - my nights were white. Since the diet deprived my brain with melatonin I compensated it with pills. At the beginning it took 60 minutes to feel the effect. Nowadays, I do not have sleep problems, yet I try to teach my body to enter sleep mode before 24:00 and pills are helpful in this experiment. Sleep is coming approximatively 30 minutes after intake. That is my first experience with melatonin, could not compare the brands but I choose Now Foods Melatonin mostly because the ratio price-quantity appears reasonable to me. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Natural sleeping hormone

Posted by desertanddates on August 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

3mg are not very strong so I use about 4 of them to help me fall asleep on bad nights. It definitely works but don't use your phone or have any light in the room after taking them.

Ms. H. Paglinawan

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been very helpful in helping me develop a good sleeping routine. I do recommend. I did have to increase the dosage to 10mg a night to get a full uninterrupted sleep. I think it has to be a case by case dosage. Stay well.

Now Foods, Melatonin, 3 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can rate this product as pretty good, because it is helping my father to sleep without medical pills, which have a lot more side effects than melatonin. It is a sad only because I thought melatonin will be a little more potent and helpful for him and he will be sleeping like in his youth. Maybe it would be too good to be true... and there are no miracles. We will try another brand shortly and then we could do a comparison Now Foods or the other one.

Pretty Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started working graveyard shifts not so long ago and bought this in hopes of solving the initial sleeping problems I had. It worked very nicely; I actually managed to sleep through alarm clocks when I took them! I don't give it full stars since I don't really see any of the gastrointestinal support they claim to have... but it gets my thumbs up for helping people sleep. Just keep in mind it might be too strong if your body is sensitive.

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on September 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

it makes me dizzy and tired

Placebo ?

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I did take it on some evenings and it worked perfectly, other nights I did not feel its effect at all. For me, this product is not 100% reliable to fall asleep.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

i been using melatonin since one week, it really help to sleep deeper

Very affordable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked Now Foods products, they are very affordable and decent quality. Health issues can be different for everyone. Thus, products like adding values such multi-vitamin etc.., We need to continue using it, affordable prices are very helpful.

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good price. I prefer chewables or dissolving melatonin for some reason and did not realize these are capsules. I probably won't re-purchase them when I run out.... but they work just fine!