did not have any sleep inducing effect

Posted by adhd-researcher on September 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

did not have any sleep inducing effect on me, nor on my daughter another brand with only 0.5 mg sublingual is more effective

be careful of how much you take

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

The 3mg didn't really work for me. It made me "out of it" and lethargic the next day. After taking for a couple days, I realised it was affecting my mood - making me depressed. I stopped taking immediately. I rather lose my sleep than feel depressed and lose my zest for life.

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

The 3 mg dosage is too strong in that it can cause depression. It is about 5-10 times the amount needed.

this brand did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have tried 2 other brands of melatonin that worked really well. i bought this one because the price was good and NOW is a usually a good brand. however these did not work at all for me...dissapointing!

These particular melatonin pills did not work for me AT ALL

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've taken melatonin pills many times and have bought a variety of brands. For whatever reason, these have been completely useless to me. I haven't even felt the slightest bit tired. I've taken my normal dose and even more than that with no effect. Most Now Foods products I buy are great but this one is a dud.

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my 5yo son who is on the autism spectrum. It has greatly helped him sleep through the night and have a more restful sleep. This in turn has helped him be more focussed during the day.

Caused Stomach Issues

Posted by Amber on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Caused Stomach Issues Unfortunately these capsules really upset my stomach.

не доставили

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

не доставили

don't get this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used melatonin from ither brands but this is so weird just doesn't work like u drink coffee I don't know why

I don"t received this product yet. Sorry. So I can not judge.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don"t received this product yet. Sorry.

1 2