Using This for Overall Health and Brain Function

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I use this, he seemed frail before but a few days after taking this he perked right up and his brain function was better with more alertness and better memory. I see my own brain function and energy is better using NOW Magtein. Will be buying again.

Great product for minor help for memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually not remember my dreams, but after taking 3 caps per day I have started to remember last night dreams and dreams are so real and exact. I think this give little help for memorizing things. Make my sleep deeper and better too!

Knocked my anxiety right down

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work differently for different people, but this had such a noticeably quick and positive effect on my premenstrual mood swings and anxiety I'd say to anyone suffering from this - it is worth a try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help me from kicking my legs at night. My sleep Dr said it would help. Didn't realize it wasn't normal to kick all night while I slept. It does a great job

seems ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

did not give any bad reactions. will buy it again , it was the first magnesium type i felt calmer after taking

Very good and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very good and effective form of magnesium, the whole family use it. Me at night. My Mom had stroke and when she doesn´t have this magnesium through a few days, she feel more pressure in her head.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from anxiety and depression and the magtein has really helped with that .I tried the dose as prescribed on the bottle and this never worked for me ,it kept me awake at night .so now I take 1 cap morning and afternoon and this works better .

True Brain Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

For those of you who are interested in increasing your cognitive abilities, this is the route to go. Developed by MIT, this product truly works. It is the the only form of magnesium that is able on its own to penetrate the blood brain barrior. I have a very special way of taking this that has been giving me wonderful results. Sincerely: Keith Elsberry, Vietnam Veteran

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from NOW Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this for improving sleep, but I think it has helped my hearing somewhat.