Good for schizophrenia brain disability

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if its effective or not for sure, but I'm suffering from schizophrenia (I think I am, I wasn't actually diagnosed because I'm shy to go to the doctor and say I'm broken person ) and this pills made me feet better, I don't forget about things I used to and I don't feel strange pain in my head so that's a nice treatment for my brain protection against schizophrenia mind functions degradation. And I feel more focused. Its easy to think about something and not get lost in fantasies . The effects isn't very significant so I will put 4 stars, but you should defiantly try this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is lecithin fron soya non GMO. It helps with the digestion of fats. Will buy again.

Posted by AnnaLL on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am using this as part of my adrenal fatigue regimen.

Enhance Absorption of Oil and Oil-Soluble Supplements

Posted by RubiesHealth on September 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the missing link for people who are unable to gain weight or despite consuming good oils experience dry skin, dry eyes, high cholesterol, indigestion after oily meals, weak bones, stiff joints, early dementia.

Using for breastfeeding

Posted by cherylphchan on April 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

For helping my blocked milk duct. Effective and good value.

Very good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on August 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product, non-gmo and it helps you to calm down a little bit, to focus thoughts and it is good to your general well-being.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

My feeling was much better, but the dose is too small, it is best to buy pellets

Well priced lecithin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for two reasons, extra choline to complement various nootropics I also take, and because apparently lecithin is an emulsifier that prevents fats sticking and being digested so maybe it could help lose a few pounds. I'd say it's essential for the choline, but don't bother for weight loss.

I am going to throw this Item away

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

this supplement have caused me head ache, i thought it was only due to not getting enought sleep, so I slept , when i woke up in the middle of the night, it is as if I was having a brain fog, i was confused and I couldnt think well, this has never happened to me before, i suspect this product caused me this symptoms , i also felt my shorterm memory is getting affected it worsening , which i thought it'll help improve my memory, I dont know why others don't share bad comments on this product, but I am sharing it with you all so you will avoid it incase this thing happen to you, so you will know this is the culprit,

Recieved damaged--so i cant even try them

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bottle was blown up like it was in the heat and all the pills inside were stuck together so if i tryed to tear them apart they would break. I cant even get a pill out without it breaking..So how am i susposed to even try them. I paid for what??