Not vegetarian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to say I'm rather upset. The description of this product is misleading (including terms like (vegetable source) and vegetable coating,nowhere it is written that this is not suitable for vegetarians. I spent a good amount of time doing some research on the internet to find out where Now Foods L-Cysteine is derived from, after reading another review here of somebody wondering the same thing. Finally I found it on Now Food's homepage ( not under product description) but in a different section. L-Cysteine derived from Whey or Chicken Feathers. I feel defrauded, because in the way they put this product description it is not obvious at all that this is an animal based product - which by the way is fine - but being so vague and inexplicit gives me the impression that this is yet another company that most probably knowingly conceals the precise description in order to make some more bucks.

horrible aftertase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

horrible acid aftertase, enlarged my thyroid glands, I was all sweating through the day with heart beatings :( No positive effects noticed during two weeks, mentioned in other reviews re hair, nails etc.

beware ,check this before buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

L-Cysteine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no improvement

Allways out of stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product, allways out of stock.

Nice quantity, but impossible to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is so dense, that it is not possible to swallow the pill. If it is chewed it so very acid that it attacks even your tongue, and who knows if it is agressive with your teeth too. 1 star for the quantity

L Cysteine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel it is too early to give any review on this product, but I can say I am appreciative of the selection and prices on your amino acid products. In fact I like all the products I have ordered from you.

Doesnt work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It didn't do anything for me, threw it away.

slow shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

shipping was slow (not ups, rather assembling of my order BEFORE it was submitted to ups)