basic multimineral product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking 3 pills/day can get expensive so now I use powders. I used to order these 'cause they seem to deliver decent quality with slightly below average pricing.

Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the best combination of minerals I found and use it for many years.

Good minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel better overall when I take these minerals. I like that they are capsules and do not contain iron.

good for getting rid of muscle cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would sometimes get horrible cramps in my legs and feet while sleeping in the middle of the night or during exercise while swimming. I discovered the cramps would go away in seconds after I'd take a few of the Now Full, Full Spectrum, Mineral Caps. Now I take them with every meal prophylactically and keep them at the end of pool while I exercise -- just in case. I combine them with the Now Foods Bone Strength because they both work and I'm not sure which is better.

Multi-Minerals Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recently learned that minerals can help prevent leg cramps. We hike and usually I'd suffer with leg cramps during sleep the night of the hike. Also I've heard they help energy level. I've used many Now Foods products. These are TERRIFIC. And they do what they say. Worthy for you to try.

good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement to help when diet is not enough. Find that you don't need nearly the dose they recommend. Take with oil or a meal high in fats for best absorption (via bile).

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the better multi-mineral calcium and magnesium products that I have found. It contains the trace minerals that are important for building bones. It pased my absorability test (disolves in vinegar)very well.

Now foods, mineral caps, iron-free

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Too many pills to take - leave out calcium as one must take additional anyway. I read there's enough vanadium in diet and that it has some danger; leave it out. I'm trying to cut down/out stearates and find it very difficult to find products without it. Glad to find iron- free.

Excellent Multi-mineral formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

You don't have to add anything to this formula unless you want more calcium.

Had To Stop Because It Contains Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

While I am usually impressed with NOW products, I gave this particular product only a 1-star review. I suffer from Hashimoto's Thyroiditus, which is a disorder where your immune system attacks its own thyroid gland. Unfortunately, there are millions of people who suffer from this same condition. While some people with this disorder are able to ingest iodine, MANY ARE NOT. To take iodine with Hashimotos is like tossing a lit match into a pool of gasoline. As soon as I take iodine, my body goes into attack mode, and my thyroid gland gets attacked. For days it will feel like someone is strangling me. I used to take iodine years ago, but when I discovered that it was actually making my Hashimotos worse, I had to stop the supplementation. When I first saw that iodine was listed among the ingredients in this product, I was concerned about how my body would react. I was hoping that because it was such a small amount that maybe, just maybe, my body wouldn't have an adverse reaction. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I've only been taking this product for a week, and all week long I've had a strangling sensation about my neck. It's the iodine in this product. Also, people who suffer from low ferritin serum levels also have to be careful about iodine because iodine lowers those levels. When I take iodine, my ferritin levels begin to plummet. So, because of the iodine content in this product, I have had to stop supplementing with it, as it is causing serious problems in other areas of my body. There are vitamins that are made without iron; why can't there be mineral supplements that are made without iodine for the sake of the many millions of people who simply cannot ingest iodine? If people want to supplement with iodine, they can simply take a separate supplement.