JA
日本語
レビューを検索

разбавленный

Reviewer2459651により 2 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

брала раньше это средство, и была очень довольна: очень хорошо помогало при вирусах. Последний раз пришло не то - раньше консистенция была темной и вязкой, а теперь сероватое и жидковатое. и не помогает больше. вывод напрашивается один - разбавлено, причем сильно :(

Severely bad reaction.

Reviewer1743995により 3 26, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I ordered this to help with a Blastocystis (protozoan) infection of the gut that I have had for over 2 years now, and all it did was give me a terrible migraine, and it made all the same joint pains and intestinal/bowel pains return, after I had worked really hard over 4 months to get myself feeling better. I took this for two days, only 1/2 of the dropper twice a day. That's all it took to make me feel bad again, even with the parasites. It also gave me open sores and blisters on my lips. I can't say which of the ingredients did this. I've taken wormwood before in small amounts with no problems, so not sure if it was that or the cloves or walnut hull. Proceed in small amounts and proceed with caution if you are trying this for the first time. It may or may not agree with you.

Попробовать не получилось!!!

4620220995049287025により 1 23, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Посылку плохо упаковали, два стеклянных флакона стукнулись, капли вытекли в коробку. Очень хотела попробовать, деньги выкинула!

allergy

sveta-goryunにより 4 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I has allergy from this complex

Didn't do anything .

5746479170650825354により 7 14, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Either I don't have worms, whivh I doubt, (haven't dewormed in more tgan 5 years), or this product is utter rubbish. It did nothing!!!

The taste was horrible

Reviewer2249589により 5 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The smell and taste were really overwhelming. I can not use this product.

wormwood complex

Reviewer2247431により 7 27, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

terrible taste

Didn't do anything

5244527972867874867により 5 27, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Didn't see any worms in my poo; did it religiously every day and went through two bottles because of digestive problems. Maybe I didn't have worms to begin with.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Do not buy if you are in U.K.

5317502880642874798により 3 30, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seemed like a great website at first and has signs encouraging international orders. I ordered 5 bottles and received a soggy parcel with 2 bottles broken and empty inside. Also, I was not aware I had to pay another £15 in tax and charges once it reached UK border. UK customers should notified before purchase.

I