JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-8 件/合計 8
言語
並び替え

разбавленный

Reviewer2459651により 2 19, 2013 に掲載

брала раньше это средство, и была очень довольна: очень хорошо помогало при вирусах. Последний раз пришло не то - раньше консистенция была темной и вязкой, а теперь сероватое и жидковатое. и не помогает больше. вывод напрашивается один - разбавлено, причем сильно :(

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Severely bad reaction.

Reviewer1743995により 3 26, 2016 に掲載

I ordered this to help with a Blastocystis (protozoan) infection of the gut that I have had for over 2 years now, and all it did was give me a terrible migraine, and it made all the same joint pains and intestinal/bowel pains return, after I had worked really hard over 4 months to get myself feeling better. I took this for two days, only 1/2 of the dropper twice a day. That's all it took to make me feel bad again, even with the parasites. It also gave me open sores and blisters on my lips. I can't say which of the ingredients did this. I've taken wormwood before in small amounts with no problems, so not sure if it was that or the cloves or walnut hull. Proceed in small amounts and proceed with caution if you are trying this for the first time. It may or may not agree with you.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

allergy

sveta-goryunにより 4 15, 2012 に掲載

I has allergy from this complex

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Didn't do anything .

5746479170650825354により 7 14, 2016 に掲載

Either I don't have worms, whivh I doubt, (haven't dewormed in more tgan 5 years), or this product is utter rubbish. It did nothing!!!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Попробовать не получилось!!!

4620220995049287025により 1 23, 2017 に掲載

Посылку плохо упаковали, два стеклянных флакона стукнулись, капли вытекли в коробку. Очень хотела попробовать, деньги выкинула!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

wormwood complex

Reviewer2247431により 7 27, 2008 に掲載

terrible taste

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The taste was horrible

Reviewer2249589により 5 01, 2009 に掲載

The smell and taste were really overwhelming. I can not use this product.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I

5705595411677175731により 8 02, 2016 に掲載

I

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-8 件/合計 8