Posted by DeanaS on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I diffuse this by putting it in some water and heating it. Not sure if it's gotten me any romance yet, hubby is a bit resistant.

Weak smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed with the WEAK smell of this oil blend. Fades Very quickly. Not like an "essential oil" strength or quality. Don't Love the smell. I like many NOW products, but this is NOT one of them.

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by Sophia7 on January 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is such a delightful blend! A perfect balance between crisp citrus and romantic floral scents. Love it!

Very diluted.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a very nice smell, but it is very weak. Must be diluted a lot. Doesn't wort it.

Please listen the warnings about the quality of this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought his oil because I smelled it in the heath food store and thought it would be nice to diffuser. I am not ignorant of oils, I have been using them for years. I read the comments about the smell being faint on this and ignored it. I wished I hadn't have. This oil smells nice in the bottle but RAPIDLY fades. It's useless to diffuse because there is no smell. It also dirtied up my diffuser. I wish I hadn't spent the money on it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I burn in an oil burner, makes the house smell amazing.

ok, not exceptional

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

the smell is pleasant, uplifting, but I was hoping to use it as a room spray, diluted with a bit of alcohol and water- but it's not strong enough. when trie enehancing and blending with other ess. oils, kind of loses its own distinct character, so unfortuntately not something i can recommend.

Quite loveable:)

Posted by FalseUnicorn on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good blend, more citrusy than sandalwood or jasmine, but that`s fine by me. The smell is fresh, not annoying so I often use it both in my hair care and as an air freshener.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, everything in it is balanced and. Not overpowering

Totally loveable

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent essential oil blend, easier and cheaper then blending your own oils. High quality essential oils. Will be purchasing again.