Nice clean smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I made my own cleaner with it. Fill a jug with half white vinegar, half water, a dash of dish soap, and a few drops of this. All purpose cleaner.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was about to "check out" and decided to glance in the "Trials" section. SO glad I did. I have recently moved to an apartment where my neighbors smoke just about everything, and the smoke makes it's way to my apartment. I put a few drops of this oil in a spray bottle with warm water and sprayed and I am still amazed at how quickly the smoke smell dissipated. I plan to keep this on hand at all times.

Posted by alvinlky on December 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent,feel refreshing

Added this to vacuum cleaner

Posted by odereviews on January 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great essential oil mix. Added this to vacuum cleaner with great results. Regular price feel bit high, but for the special price this is must to get.

Love the scent!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on August 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this blend when I was first dabbling in essential oils. It smells so good! Great for freshening up a bathroom or laundry room or diffusing when there's been sickness in the house. (Note: contains eucalyptus, which is not recommended for children under 10.)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells sweet and minty, very reminiscent of peppermint chewing gum. Very pleasant. The dropper plastic insert in the bottle opening is excellent, there is no spillage.

Sleep like a Baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put it on my pillow, and began to breathe better. Then quickly fall to sleep.

Good price and lovely blent

Posted by adechamplain on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops of this in my homemade shampoos and I alternate with other blends. Also lovely to put in a oil burner to get rid of smells in the house or just clear the air which I do when I'm expecting people or clients to come to my place.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like the fresh peppermint smell Here in France we have the small 10 ml conditionning and a 30 ml is much appreciated.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so fresh which can truly remove all the unpleasant smell. I mix it with water as a spray , although it cannot last long , the effect is so obvious that I think it is good enough to recommend to all of you.=]