My absolute favorite multivitamin.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many multivitamins, but this is the one I stick with. I like that it's a softgel, which seems to be easier on my stomach. The hardest thing for me to find in a multivitamin is one that doesn't have more than 5,000 IU of vitamin A/beta-carotene. I have problems with my liver, so I don't like to take mega doses of vitamin A. This is nice, not too much vitamin A, a good amount of vitamin D, chromium, selenium and 500mg of Evening Primose oil. The B3 and B6 are coenzymated forms, and the B12 comes in the more bioavailable methylcobalamin form. I ran out of this vitamin and it was out-of-stock for about a week, and I really noticed it when I didn't take it. I didn't feel as energetic and cheerful. I do like to take an additional B-complex with this one, because some of the B-vitamins amounts are not enough for me.

Good vitamins for women!!!

Posted by GoodLife on May 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Increase strength and power, stirs up the appetite. I**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I felt very very ill from taking this supplement. Nausea, stomach cramps, tiredness, dizziness. Not for me at all.

My 64 years old mother feels great.

Posted by rautavaara on June 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

She is taking these, and says, she is feeling good. That's enough for me. I'm ordering these again for my mom :)

awesome stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been taking these now for a few weeks and i can really tell a difference. I find it has been helping my body cope with "the change" a lot better and it was nice to find a multivitamin that also had the support herbs and things in it for what my body is going through. The only reason i give it only 4 stars is because of the size and having to take 3 HOWEVER... it is a big plus that they are softgels and dont have a taste :)

Posted by computersaysno on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I previously had this multi rated at 5 stars, however after almost two years of constant (daily!) break-outs without the slightest clue of the cause, I finally realized it was this multivitamin that caused my aching frustration. I ran out of it and just days later, I noticed I wasn't getting any pimples. This belated revelation happened a few weeks ago, and still no breakouts! Thank God 😭 Now I'm searching for something with less vitamin E. The Evening Primrose oil could also be another factor, who knows.

Stopped in Norway Customs; classified as pharmaceutical drug.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately Now Foods, EVE Superior Women's Multi Softgels, was stopped in the Norway Customs. It's classified as pharmaceutical drug.

Exelent produkt

Posted by RomStayn on February 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

perfectly enhances immunity

Finally found the multivitamin for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, no gross aftertaste.

First time

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

First time purchasing this multi for the wife. Seems to be helping with her energy level to say the least.