Lots of Vitamin E - Powdered is Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I make raw cat food for my kitties. One of them was vomiting once or twice a day until I introduced her to raw food. The vomiting stopped immediately when I changed her diet. This type of vitamin E is conducive to mixing into recipes. I tried vitamin E in a gel cap, and I am not convinced that they got the full effect, because there was residue sticking to the gel.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy these and this brand as they are very high quality I love that they are suitable for vegetarians very hard to find vitamin E that's (as d-alph tocopheryl succinate) this is one of the few

Now Foods, Dry E-400, 100 Vcaps

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on April 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I'd say more good things but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best E for me.

Fabulous Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin E in a powdered capsule form. I can't swallow gel-caps. I crush all my tablets and open all my capsules because I have a narrowed easphague and difficulty swallowing. The Dry E powder in the capsules is Fabulous. It was so great to finally find Vitamin E in a dry powder that I can swallow and not in gel-caps that are impossible for me to swallow. I highly recommend this product and all Now Dry products.

This product helps with circulation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pain in my legs has gone. I take 3 tablets in the morning and this regimen each day has stopped pain shooting up and down the legs.

Great Value/Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals. Recommended by Dr. Karen Becker.

Directed from catinfo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great and easy to pop the capsules open! Adding supplements is really easy with this dry pill version.

vitamin e

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

source recommended for fighting cancer

1 2 3 4