Not for us...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read online that DMAE could help with ADD but side effects could be slight mood changes... I got this for my husband who has been diagnosed with adult ADD - the DMAE did not work well with his body. He became more irritable and depressed within a few days. So it wasn't for him, but different bodies will react differently.

It works initially.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

The first few times you notice an immediate alertness...however after that the body builds tolerance and there is no noticeable difference. I shared this with a friend who had a similar experience. I use it now on the odd occasion monthly or so.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it in the AM to replace caffine and think it helps a little with mental alertness, but not really sure if it's just a placebo effect.

Barely feel their effect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This might be either a defective shipment which happened once with another now foods supplement (however, the capsules have a bitter taste, which implies they have some sort of acidic content, not just random filler); will stick to doctor's best for my DMAE needs.

Too early to review

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

No drastic improvement, probably too early to tell, had been taking this for a month. Will review again.

Did nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only took this product for two weeks, combined with a powerful vitamin complex, so I may not be the most qualified to review it. It did nothing for me. I felt neither positive effects or side effects.

Feel like it's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feel like it makes my skin smooth.

Bit early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Too soon to tell, I am also taking phosphatidylserine so I am looking forward to seeing some results

Sharpens my brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

DMAE for brain function

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Still evaluating effectiveness; it does seem to help concentration

1 2