Don't worry about absorption issue anymore, Now Foods uses Longvida.

Posted by TessTess on February 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I’ve tried several brands from iHerb but they cannot be absorbed by the body, you’ll know it when your urine is yellow. I did some research and am thrilled to find Now Foods uses Longvida. The absorption is great! I’m not sure whether it helps to sooth pain because I didn’t put it into test. The capsule is very tiny and easy to swallow and no funny smell.

Does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely crosses the blood brain barrier as after taking it I seemed to remember my dreams which I never did before. I did however react with my antidepressants and cause me to be lethargic so I would avoid if you are taking any ADs.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great herbal brain support particularly I believe for reduction in stem-cell residue from breast and ovarian cancer

Amazing product and service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help with my university studies and have found it really helps me concentrate and honk clearer. I had no idea that it also helps improve inflammatory conditions, it has actually greatly reduced my palmoplantar pustulosis. How did I ever live without CurcuBrain!

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed that my memory seems to have improved, slightly but improved.

reduce pain 80%

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

i have athritis and this pill reduce my pain significantly. i certainly use for long time. Be aware its not for anyone... read the side effects

Great product.. 5 Stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried several brands but found this to be far better than others. Maybe it's just me but these work great, feel a lot better when taking them.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it effective for a clearer mind.

Prompt delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time ordering from iHerbs and the ordering process was very smooth and easy. Delivery was also very prompt. Product wise, my mother who was diagnosed with early stage dementia has been taking it regularly for almost a month now. She has not complained of any unpleasant side effects. As to whether the supplement has increased her cognitive abilities, I guessed it is still too early to tell but she appears to be much more active.

Seems to help immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I´m taking one a day for prevention and when I have problems with infections I take two or three daily. That seems to help

1 2 3