One of the better stevias

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a replacement for NuStevia No Carbs which used to be my favorite until they changed their formula. This isn't as sweet as NuStevia but it's still sweet and has no weird stevia aftertaste. I like it enough to be on my third bottle of it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

safe but a little sweetener aftertaste remains

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Of course this is not the sugar and the aftertaste is short if you add in tea or coffee, but I added a home-sour fruit compote and there Stevia is not so much giving aftertaste, I liked it

New outside cover

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this product for many years and now they have changed the label or outside cover and for some reason it does NOT seem as sweet )-:

Posted by CIPRIAN on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

is ok, no flavor, seems to do the job and is natural. sometimes i prefer the version with the added flavor, same producer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good But Not Too Sweet Like Sugar Two Scoops Sometimes Is Not Enough

Great taste and very economical.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Very cost effective as you only need a tiny amount. I like the handy little spoon for easy use.

My favorite coffee/tea sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for years. It seems this last bottle requires using a little more to reach the level of sweetness I like, but still, it's good!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was using KAL brand before switching to this. Same effectiveness, but this one doesn't seem as concentrated as I have to at least twice as much to get the same level of sweetness. This is cheaper though, so there's that.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2017 | Verified Purchase