Now Foods, Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use the pure extract in my coffee, on my fruit&yogurt, and in smoothies predominately. It is my favorite form of Stevia, and the Now Foods product from I-Herb, has been the best choice from an economic view, and the service has been good.

NICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easy to use

bittery taste, that I am not used to

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

probably all the sweeteners are like that, but I just haven't used much so this is the first one I try and Yeah, it is sweet, but it also leaves a strong bitter aftertaste that I really don't like

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I guess it's ok. I added it as directed by a recipe I was using and it didn't add any sweetness at all. I don't add sweeteners to drinks or anything, I can only tell you, to bake with stevia in place of sugar, even when the recipe is made specifically with stevia in mind, is a waste of ingredients.

I can tolerate the after taste.

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yes. It does have the after taste. Similar to aspartame. But it sweetens my morning shakes without jacking up blood sugar and is zero calorie. Haven't tried any other brand but i don't imagine there would be huge difference to this after taste.

bad after taste

Posted by aliaiherb on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can feel after taste in beverages or even in baked sweets!!

no me gusto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

es una stevia sin sabor y la verdad es que no me gusta porque si deja un sabor y no me gusta, prefiero edulcorar con nectar de agave. This Stevia is a tasteless and I really do not like it because if you leave a taste and I do not like, I prefer sweetened with agave nectar

No está mal

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me gustó mucho esta Stevia al principio, pero definitivamente me quedo con el formato en líquido, ya que sobre todo puede resultar bastante empalagosa y es difícil calcular en este formato el máximo que tomas por día. Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

Bien en pequeñas cantidades

Posted by Nereac on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Para endulzar el te o el café esta bien, pero para hacer cualquier tipo de postre no lo recomiendo pues deja un sabor horrible.

Ok

Posted by lovelyliller on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great bottle with small holes and one big hole. Its a tiny serving size spoon inside. Good.

1 2 3