If you have a sensitive stomach, overtaking this makes you vomit

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product should notice side-effects. I have a sensitive stomach. I feel uncomfortable even it becomes winter. I think this is a genetic problem. I took two spoons of the product with 500ml of water. When I finished drinking, maybe it takes a half of time, I felt uncomfortable and I had to vomit. First time, I thought this is another problems. But, Totally same things happened 3 times. Now I quit to take this. Maybe I can use cooking, but I will not drink with water directly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aunque ahora esta muy de moda la stevia a mi este producto no me convence deja un sabor amargo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a good sweetener but It's complicated for me to adjust the amount per serving

My body does not tolerate this Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Stevia makes me so very thirsty I had to stop using it.

Not as good as reviews lead me to believe

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this stevia in the hope it would be great based on the reviews I'd read. The stevia has a really bitter taste, when I use it to sweeten coffee or tea it's blatantly obvious that it's in there which is really not what I was hoping. It would probably be okay in baking, but I haven't tried it yet. Quite disappointing.

Nothing better on the market, so BetterStevia will have to do

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Decided to try BetterStevia when I quit using Nunaturals Stevia after they hiked up the prices of their product, changed the formula and decided not to inform their costumers over these changes. NunNaturals supposedly uses no Artificial Sweeteners, but considering the odd gastrointestinal symptoms that follows the usage of the product, which is something Stevia should NOT cause (ever)! I believe they add either maltitol, erythritol, xylitol or perhaps some other -tol ending sweetener to their product, which is known for causing gastric problems. How this is possible, considering they have stated they do not add any other artificial sweeteners is beyond me. Though there is a slight aftertaste, considering there is nothing better on the market currently, this product will do just fine. Pd.They have hiked up the price by 46 cents since I bought the product. (One can read into that what they please.)

NOW Brand Better Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

was not very pleased with this product. It definitely pales in comparison to the NuNaturals Brnad that I usually order. It takes quite a bit to sweeten anything although it doesn't have the bitter taste it still doesn't compare. For the price I would much rather go to an alternative site and get the NuNaturals 4oz at a price that is affordable if I just can't get the 12oz or the 5lb bag.

Not very concentrated with biiter aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Average product, its sweet but not much as some other, also it has bitter aftertaste. Included serving scoop is usefull

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't think stevia is right for me. I think it tastes artificial, not very good.

bad stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

bad stevia i need alot of in order to make something sweet , other brands are like 10times more sweet than this one, i wonder if this one have fillers.

1 2