CHINESE GROWM STEVIA

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

WARNING: Label DOES NOT indicate that this is a product of China and packaged in US. The item you receive has this printed on the label. For shame NOW and sloppy iherb. For increased corporate profits you lie to and cheat your loyal customers.

2nd worst stevia Ive tried so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 6-7 different stevia products lately because of my normal supplier had moved locations and their stock was low. My favorites are the KAL Pure stevia extract or Nustevia (pure extract not the powder). Only one product i have tried is worse than this and it had a flowery taste. This one is not very concentrated (it took about 10x the amount of i normally use of the KAL or nustevia. It also has an aftertaste and seemed to make me nauseated. I normally have very good luck with NOW products and in fact ordered 3 because of the confidence I have in the brand, but this time I was disappointed. Those of you who like this product would LOVE one of the two I mentioned.

Quite bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this product tastes very bitter to me. I've tried using a little or a lot and even mixing it with water first. I just get a sweetish, black licorice taste that isn't working for me. The bitter taste is particularly noticeable in coffee and other drinks.

Not for me unfortunately..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was going to loose some weight by summer, so, I liked that this product contains zero calories. But I don't stand the aftertaste of this stevia, which is very pity, for, I ordered 2 cans. So, I will continue to use honey in my diet and give up with stevia.

Doesn't even come close to KAL stevia--don't be fooled by a lower price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used stevia extract for 17 years...tried many different brands, but they all had a strange aftertaste. Then I found the KAL "pure stevia extract." Have been a loyal KAL user until I ran out and iHerb was out of stock. So I decided to try the NOW brand (I like NOW for many other supplements). It is also much cheaper than the KAL brand. Big mistake. The taste is awful, and we had to use at least triple the amount to get the same sweetening power (so there goes the price difference). I'm sticking with the KAL brand for the best, well-rounded flavor with no aftertaste. And when you consider how little you need to use for MAJOR sweetening power, the KAL brand is really the best value.

New "Better Stevia" is not the same as old product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always loved this product and have used it for years. Recently they changed the packaging and apparently they changed the product. I don't like the new product at all. It's bitter, and you have to use a lot more to get the taste of sweetness. I am going to have to find a new brand.

Makes The Drink Taste Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Do not recommend, sadly.

Did not suit my digestive system

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste wise this product was ok, however had to stop using as it did not suiting my digestive system, after consuming this felt bloated stomach, indigestion and gastric problem.

tastes awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

do not recommend

One star

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's not that sweet, and it gives that weird taste.

1 2