Better Than NuNaturals!

Posted by tigerkiss on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Author, nutritionist, and raw foodist, Natalia Rose, put me onto stevia which I am thankful for, but she is either too set in her ways or is making money from recommending the NuNaturals to everyone as well as selling it on her website. It was a good brand, in terms of no nasty aftertaste, but I just never got a great feeling about it and felt to find an organic and more natural version. Thanks to my intuition and iherb's customer feedback, I made the change. This Now Foods one is by far the best and I totally recommend it! I will never return to NuNaturals or feel a need to try any others. This is it! x

Look no further

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you're looking for a Stevia that (a) has no bitter aftertaste and (b) doesn't require a teaspoon to sweeten a cup of coffee, look no further. I bought a 4 oz. jar, and at the rate I'm using it I probably won't need to order more until the turn of the next century. I'm exaggerating a bit, but you really have to be careful not to use too much of this or it will be *too* sweet: I have a set of sort of novelty measuring spoons labeled "dash," "pinch," and "smidgen" (in descending order of size), and a smidgen is too much for a typical cup of coffee. It's hard to measure correctly, but it looks like a smidgen is between 1/20 and 1/24 of a teaspoon: it takes 5-6 of them to fill a 1/4 tsp. measuring spoon. It does have a lingering flavor, particularly if you overdo it, but it's sweet-ish, not bitter. Given the fact that it's 100% stevia, with no fillers, Maltodextrin, and therefore really OK for diabetics, I'm fine with the lingering flavor and I've got my stevia going forward unless and until they stop making it.

Best tasting stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We have tried many brands of stevia. This one taste the best. My wife does not like stevia. But, she likes this one. This is the one we will be using from "Now" on. This is a big bottle and will last a long time which is a great value. It is a perfect size for us because we use this in almost everything... drinks, baking, cooking, etc. It really makes everything taste better. Just remember to use a little, that is all you need. If stevia is used too much, its taste can be overpowering although this one is very forgiving.

Great sugar replacement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We don't use sugar anymore, so we were looking for a natural substitute. Between Beet sugar, Date sugar and Stevia we are set.

Best Stevia

Posted by Katy on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several Stevia products and by far this particular one is the best and the cheapest. Except the original raw form of Stevia which is in green color, this is the only one made without other unnecessary ingredients such as Erythritol and Maltodextrin. The green form of Stevia is the most healthy and raw one, but many couldn't stand the taste of it. This one, although being processed, is the best I could find in terms of purity and taste. A little of this powder sweetens everything, so this bottle lasts for quite a while. Please click "yes" if you find this review helpful and feel free to visit my page :)

Love & Disapointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love The product but thought I was getting the best price until I got the import tax bill. Which was never warned about. Again though the product is great.

EXCELLENT SUBSTITUTE - TRY IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this on the UK Amazon site in April 2016. For some inexplicable reason it has doubled in price within 12 months! However, having searched the internet, I found iHerb in the USA. I have been off sugar for years but taken sweeteners containing all sorts of chemicals. This Better Stevia took about 10 cups of tea to get used to and now just a few grains are enough for me. Being a tea junkie, this 4 oz jar will last me at least a year. It is very good value for money and only took 11 days from ordering from US to delivery to my door in the UK. I would recommend this Better Stevia to everyone (persevere and you will get used to the taste) and iHerb for a very good website and prompt delivery and great price.

Best-tasting Stevia I've ever had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite stevia product and one I've purchased quite a few times. I haven't been able to find a stevia product in our supermarkets in Australia that isn't packed with other fillers and sweeteners. Some of them are only 0.5% stevia and yet say "stevia" on the label. Perhaps they should say "maltodextrin" on the labels instead since that is usually the main ingredient. It takes about a pinch or two of this stevia to sweeten a cup of tea, and the taste is very good with no bitterness. Highly recommended.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the first stevia I did not find to have a terrible aftertaste. This my main sweetener now, using it in tea, on berries, in chocolate and so on. It might take some time to get used to the taste, and when you do it will probably taste much more like sugar than it does in the beginning. Will keep buying.

Not bitter to me... It's great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this brand of Stevia for years. I've never found it to be bitter. I didn't start using it to get off sugar or artificial sweeteners. I started out using the green leaf stevia and for some reason it became too expensive. This brand of stevia has been the most economical and it is not laced with other ingredients as found in little packets. It does a great job of sweetening my recipes.