Infuriatingly Deceptive

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I make an effort to eat organic food and I avoid food from China because the air is toxic and U.S. companies have significant hurdles that prevent thorough oversight of growers. This product is from China. I carefully read the product label to be certain it contained only stevia and that it was NOT from China. Look at the ingredient label. Between the line that says "Certified Organic by QAI. US-ORG-050" And the line that says "Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk...." a line has been eliminated from the label photo on the iHerb website. This missing line, on the actual label, sitting in front of me, says: "Product of China. Packaged in the USA." Sure, the stevia probably tastes great, as do many foods laced with toxins. I was so happy to find this product and was excited about the general iHerb inventory for the future. However, after this experience it would be difficult for me to trust any label on the iHerb website.

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy all of my supplements from NOW and I LOVE this company, but let me tell you something- this stevia disappointed me. I thought since it was a pure extract and organic that it couldn't be better, and boy was I wrong! I ordered after my favorite brand NuNaturals was out of stock. I love their white stevia powder. I thought this brand would be a perfect replacement, but it is so weak! I had to use twice as much as NuNaturals powder and it didn't even taste as sweet. Plus, it didn't dissolve as easily as NuNaturals does. I don't understand what the difference is, but there is one! Buy the liquid by Nunaturals and save your money. This stuff is a waste of money and I'm so disappointed:( I still love iHerb though!:)

Better Stevia from china .

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased Better Stevia several times from this website. However, one day I read in the small prints that it says that this stevia if from china, reason enough to not purchase this product anymore.

Warning - CHINA !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

By mistake i didnt read the origin country - CHINA - do not buy - they taste good and look good but they are full of heavy metals and god knows what

I am gutted because I never received by order!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

After contacting customer service, I was told that my order must have been delivered. Well, nothing was delivered!! If it was delivered, please show the signature that was signed for it. Please refund my money immediately!!

Too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using only a little goes a long way, not the biggest fan of the aftertaste but for now it'll do the job in baking etc. not for my coffee though

i did not like it