My Miracle Drug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been such a lifesaver for me and my family. I used to get sick all the time. I now faithfully take this every day and I never get sick. This is the best immune system booster I have ever used. Its a modern day miracle :)!!

cat's claw

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not able to use this anymore, as I have raised liver enzymes, and this herb can do that.

Got these for my Lab mix dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Labrador's have a tendency to get tumors in their old age, read that this particular herb helps dissolve them. Too soon to tell its only been a couple of weeks, but it can't hurt him so why not.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great antioxidant. Good price

good thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's good thing for restart immune system after long illness.

Very good at cleaning bugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this for virus and other bugs control. It feels as if it cleans body from some other bad things(candida or fungi) too, because after taking this pill I feel as if after shower or slow walk near sea. :) Does not disturb digestion. Good price.

Good product. I am satisfied

Posted by BEAUTY BUTTON on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very best product, when I get cold, I consume this. And tomorrow I am healthy. This is must have in every home.

Powerful antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This herb has a variety of therapeutic properties.The vine bark of Cat's claw is an immune stimulant, anti-inflammatory, cellular protector, anticancerous. Bowel cleanser and anti-inflammatory for bowel problems, reduces pain, tonic, anti-depressant, antioxidant, anticoagulant, might thin blood. I use it for precautionary reasons because of its strong antioxidant action. In laboratory experiments, compounds found in cat’s claw stimulate the activity of specific immune cells known as phagocytes and T-helper cells. Cat’s claw may also be able to slow some of the processes that cause inflammation, enhance DNA repair, and may reduce certain chemotherapy side effects. I prefer NOW that I know about its credibility.