A very good formula with Rutin added.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

These capsules allow me to take a high dosage, split three times a day. I follow the high dose regimen initially recommended by Linus Pauling himself. My immune system was compromised 30 years ago when using ROUNDUP almost killed me. Vit. C keeps me alive and functioning although I can't work. I was a farmer. Roundup ruined my life. I must avoid it at all costs as I am permanently chemically sensitive as the result. NO GMO's NO PESTICIDES! I take 18,000mg of these capsules per day (6 x 3) and also have IV Drips of 35Grams regularly. I would be dead without it! Vitamin C saved my life. I find the capsules most convenient on a day to day basis as opposed to dissolving crystals and sipping that mixture all day. Too much volume to be convenient. I take this with food and liquid (organic tea, coffee or just plain pure filtered water).

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thorne Research brand of vitamin C is so much better than this product.

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Great Price

Posted by andrewleehorton on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everyone needs to be supplementing with Vitamin C! We rely on this Vitamin from our diet. Animals the same size us us produce up to 10 grams of this vitamin daily! This is a great way to get this vitamin with the cofactors at a great price!

New discovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've just discovered the Now Foods Vit C 1000mg. For years we've been buying Vit C & finally I have the best & cheapest purchase ever on iherb.com! Woo hoo!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, can't beat the prices

Great product, awesome prices and fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

In this fast pace life, we do not always have time to eat, sleep or rest properly. In my opinion vitamins, herbs and minerals are vitals for our well-being. I will remain a customer of Iherb for a long time because they provide me with everything I need. Nicole Hervieux RN BScN

not outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Average quality, not helping much with the bleeding gums, where it, otherwise, must be effective. Useless for flu, I've been taking it for more than a year.Will change brand and type of vit c.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Keeps the flu bug away!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had bought this product based on recommendations from a close friend. It kept me "flu-free" for the longest time... it works great! I was exposed to people with flu, etc., and I remained unscathed, 9 out of 10 times, at least. I shared it with my Mom, close friends and even colleagues. It really works. This sure beats eating dozens of oranges or citrus-rich foods/fruits in a day just to meet daily nutritional requirements. Thank you! Namaste.