Complements mega dose Pantothenic Acid (B5) for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this product along with B5 and a B complex as part of an anti-acne regimen. The large dose of Biotin is required when supplementing mega doses of B5 and helps prevent some of the dryness and generally improve the condition of the skin.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take it together with Vitamin A and D for hair growth. What I noticed after one week use, was that my eyelashes were longer and thicker. And my hair grows faster. But first were the eyelashes.

Good for candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works well for 3 things : hair, nails and candida. The reason it works for candida is because the high dose prevents the ''switch'' from yeast to mycelial fungus. 1 cap a day of these should be enough for most people. NB: its best to take these in conjunction with a B-complex.

Shortens the time for bruises to heal

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bruise very easily and this product helps the bruises on my hands and arms to more swiftly dissapaite.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has some trouble with his skin, and tried acidophilius with biotin. His skin condition becomes better and better. He wants to try these tablets for a while.

Works well!

Posted by clarissab on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it because the capsules aren't too big or too difficult to swallow. I've had other biotin that works better, I think, but this is still great and I'll buy it again because of the price.

I will order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I guess it works. Need to use more than one package to see results

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the product 30 days now - have not noticed that something is different. I'll keep taking biotin 5000mcg and lets see, I really hope it will help my hair grow faster. But yeah, you MUST drink a lot of water. I have noticed a little breakout... and Vcaps are too big for only 5mg of biotin. Just HUGE!

Mejor que el champú

Posted by Beatriz on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fortifica el pelo en su crecimiento desde el interior, lo de los champús de caballo o aquellos con biotina es un engaña bobos, sólo tiene efecto si viene del propio organismo.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair has grown 1/2" in a month. This is a lot for me. Before taking them, it took 3 months to grow this much.