These pills are huge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

For only being 5,000 mcg (5 mg) these pills are way too big. They could definitely do with less filler and make the caps much much smaller. I will not purchase these again.

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 4 weeks now and have'nt seen any improvement. Infact, it seems like I'm loosing more hair :( Not sure what's best to do now.

do not use if you have PCOS

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

This made my PCOS worse. Will go back to using Inositol again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

To be honest, I haven't seen much of a difference in my hair or nails. Perhaps slightly stronger nails... Maybe it's not the biotin that I am lacking regarding my thin hair and nails.

No Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Finished bottle. No difference in hair or nails. (52 yr-old female.) Gave it "2" stars 'cause doesn't seem to hurt anything.

Didn't saw any difference.

Posted by erikamarija on August 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

So, didn't saw any difference, no hair growth, nothing. Better use multi-vitamins with biotin.

No visible results

Posted by Viktorija on August 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps, it is not that mineral, that I needed, because it didnt help me..

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I bought this for faster hair grow, but after eating it for a week I got so ill eating it had to be stopped. After a while I tried again with better luck. Yet I can't be sure about effects on growth, but I bet my body can benefit on it.