Introduced at the same time as other supplements, no idea if it works

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always wonder why people post reviews that say "I haven't tried it yet so I don't know!" It's because I used the email iHerb provided and it's not letting me post reviews on the other items it says "REVIEW IS REQUIRED!" in red letters. So here goes: I introduced this at the same time as other supplements so I have no idea if it's doing anything. I took it to improve my dry hair. No results so far, it's been a month. But it's cheap and I guess it can't hurt. Most B complex are too low in Biotin, don't even have 100% of it whereas they have over 6000% of other B vites. Weird!

okay product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if this is actually improving my skin and making my hair grow but the tablet has no bad smell or bad taste and is very easy to swallow.

Helps with stronger nails/

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find this product keeps my fingernails stronger. Annette

biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

i doenst see so much difference with this

Delivery problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say any good things about this item, because it wasn't delivered to me. Twice. And IHerb don't want to make refund to me at second time. (On first - they did)

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good solid product

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this years ago. It maintains my hair and has helped stop balding on my head. Not much hair growth has occurred yet I believe it maintains what I have. It is said to also cure mild depression! Who doesn't want some extra pep in their step while trying to grow hair! Buy it! It's worth it!

Eficaces.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No las volveré a comprar porque no son cápsulas vegetarianas. Yo me tomaba dos al día y con esa dosis, que no es alta, ya noté muchos cambios en mi pelo, más frondoso y brillante.

Biotin does help but its Alone Doesn't Help as much as Combination of Supplements for those Having Looses of Hair Everyday

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair and losing more hair than typical person of her age . She tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

No change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No change from taking pills.

1 2 3