Tried for first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So after hearing a lot about beef bone broth, I searched on google and luckily found this protein powder. Just tried for the first time and noticed few things. Firstly it doesn't dissolve in water and becomes a sticky paste when we add water in it....so good luck dissolving it. I think it will dissolve in hot beverages, but as a protein supplement it should have dissolved with water. Secondly, there was a smell of coffee in it. So it is flavourless with no added sugar or anything, so why does it specifically smell like coffee. Overall not sure about it, will have to wait to see its results. PS: Do not use your shakers to mix it....you will end up using spoon to take out the glue like paste and eating it.

seems fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't taste great (and i don't care much), but it dissolves in my blender when mixed with other powders.

Doesn't mix with water, tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different commercial bone broths, and I had high hopes for this since I could easily get it shipped to me from iHerb. Unfortunately, this is some of the worst bone broth I've tried. Mixing it in a cup of hot water took a *LOT* of stirring - probably 3-4 minutes of constant stirring with a spoon. Once I got the powder fully mixed in I took a sip and immediately poured it out in the sink - it's undrinkable in my opinion.