Excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take a B50 with each meal and have found it helps tremendously with adrenal burnout.

Edullinen b-vitamiini

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Olen ollut tyytyväinen tuotteeseen. Halpa hinta ja laadukas

Now Foods, B-50,250 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods has a very good product line. I know this for a fact because my son worked for them for 11 years. I've been using their products since 1999. Unfortunately he was let go from Now Foods in April of 2010. I thought I would not buy their products after that but alas I still do. Good products with fair pricing. Haven't found anything out there that I like better.

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Alot of people in the world these days are lacking in one or more B vitamens and this B-50 covers this.This product gives energy to me and gives an all over feeling of being more put together.Add this with a great muti-vitamen is a great start for anyone! Janet-Fontana,CA

I would eat it instead of melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The obvious is sleepy after eating to, Time to wake up feel good, Not tired during the day, Urine is dark yellow, Other results may take longer.

Strange effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a week of usage I got the strong stomach pain and diarrhea for two days.

B-50, Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product helps my husband's mood.

Good vitamines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good .

this is Great

Posted by My Page on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this B-50 and notice the difference in my energy level. I decided not to use it on the weekends but notice I was feeling tired. So now I use it everyday. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

This is a important Vitamin Supplement for me, because this Vitamin B complex including most different complementary Vitamin B we need.

Posted by My Page on Dec 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since I am Take 1 capsule daily , it is really improve my sleep and appetite. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.