Great Product (for various reasons)

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using this for blood sugar control and was happily surprized to see that it not only helped with my blood sugar, but also improved my skin and the biggest surprize was that it helped me lose weight. Just be careful too much can keep you up.

re:highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this supplement 18 months ago. I believe that it has been a huge factor in several of the improvements I've experienced in my overall well-being during the time I've been taking it. Iherb provides it at one-third the cost of the doctor's office. Jerilyn Stanka

Alpha seems a simple working supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Other than being hard to swallow, this clears a lot of bad feeling from neuropathy. (Prescribed by a Podriatrist.)

Good potency

Posted by LouLou on April 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think NOW is a very solid brand and is usually well priced. This is a good potency of ALA and doesnt contain any other ingredients.

Great Anti Oxident!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for glaucoma....keeps it under control and from causing pain. This is a "clean" product from unnecessary filler ingredients. Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps with my hypoglycemia-helps prevent blood sugar from dropping, especially at bedtime.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just remember not to take it too near to bed time - it will keep you awake. This is a good source for a natural energy boost - great liver cleanser - and my skin and nails seem to have benefited too!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin soft, cured my burning mouth syndrome.

Long time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several years now. My skin looks healthy and it gives me a feeling of overall well being.

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am completely satisfied with the product so far. My Uncle is taking the same things for his Neuropathy. I haven't noticed a change yet but he said it takes almost a month or so. I will continue to use this product and hope that changes will take place soon. Thank you for the shipment.