Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but not so good taste... I find it kind of synthetic. Not real chocolate taste.

טעים קצת גושי ומשביע

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

הטעם טוב שוקולד דיי מלא לפעמים מרגיש קצת חמוץ טיפה לא תמיד נמס מלא וטוב עם כפית זה לא כל כך הולך,אז התחלתי להשתמש בכוס של האבקת חלבונים משביע מאד באמת כמעט מחליף ארוחה

Love it!

Posted by Nikki on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I keep trying other products but so far this is my favourite! Tasty, blends easily, lost weight while using it, good value for money. What more could you ask for?

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a number of vegan protein powders and have been fairly underwhelmed. As I would like to lose a little weight, as well as sometimes being in a hurry or too tired / lazy to cook, I was keen to find a protein powder that had adequate nutrition to be a proper meal replacement. I also don't tolerate pea protein very well, and am not a fan of brown rice protein due to the taste. This was genuinely delicious - it tastes like a chocolate thickshake - and also filling. Will definitely repurchase.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just got this product in the mail today and made a shake and it's delicious! Quite sweet but in a good way 👌🏼 I've had one scoop to 500ml of lactose free milk and I'm so full! Definitely going to buy again; maybe the Vanilla one next 🤔🥛💕

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

this is my 4th time to purchase the product and it helps me in my metabolism and made me active throughout the day.

taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

i drink this every morning to instead breakfast

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed the taste despite reviews about this being too sweet. Not as gritty as some other vegan shakes. Will buy again.

great for sweets lovers

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a cup for breakfast, it makes me feel full for longer than 5 hours, It's great for people who like sweets but can't have then during a weight loss diet

Happy