Not for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent and does what it claims but if you are prone to acne it may break you out. I started breaking out after using for a few weeks, but it did give my skin a glow and a lot softer.

can't say much good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to raise blood pressure, can't say if it was doing anything for my joints as didn't take it long enough. Took in combination with docotors best hyaluronic acid and didn't feel that great, also my mother started to get pains in her arm like a precursor to a heart attack, it scared her, so she stopped taking it and the symptoms went away. She doesn't have a great heart to begin with, so if you have any heart issues at all, i would not recommend taking this, well at least this combination. For me, it seemed to increase my anxiety a bit, probably because it increased my bp. I just felt off while I was taking this combo. Listen to your body when taking any supplements!

better nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well. So far I can tell my nails are growing a lot faster. Tastes like, not god. Take in in the morning whit orange juice, and then it's ok :-) My nails have definitely grown stronger and faster. I stopped using for a month. And I think, that my skin had some benefits for neocell to. So yesterday I started using again :-) I'll check back later.

Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smelly. Still do not see the effect

prefer the pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is disgusting

Acceptable Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product, bad taste need to mix with juice.

Make Me Outbreak

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like what other people said. It caused me outbreak. It dissolve well in water. No taste. Not sure about the result.

Does NOT dissolve

Posted by j44lee on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Neocell, Super Collagen, Type 1 & 3, 7 oz (198 g) Powder DOES NOT DISSOLVE, even tough it says it "dissolves instantly." Rather, I shake this up in my blender bottle and it leaves these gross strings and clumps of collagen. It is so gross and offputting, like pale white jellyfish and dung in my water. I still drink it as is. Fortunately, it has no flavor as advertised, but again - this does not dissolve!

Great product, but falling short in price competition

Posted by PetesSupplementReviews on February 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this product. The source for collagen is ok and the amino acid pool is great. It mixes well into many liquids and foods. But guess what, the exact same can be said about Great Lakes Gelatin collagen in green bottle. The competitors packaging is easier to use too.

Neocell

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on July 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was trying just Biotin for hair growth which works ok, but i'm happy with the results so far with Neocell. I had a few skin problems prior to starting from using a external facial routine that burnt and made my skin red. Using Neocell and Sorbaline cream helped my skin get back to a better type of normal.