Posted by TheNorwegian on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the tin box. Clothes become white again. No smell on the clothes after washing.

An effective brightener

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

This does wonders for my white laundry, it comes out really white! I use a scoop toghether with regular detergent.

Fantastic stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is truly fantastic. I bought it mainly to get food stains off my daughter's clothes and bibs and it has succeeded almost every time, even with her chocolate milk stains that nothing else could remove.

To all I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good means as an additive to detergent powder for light things. They not сереют. Color things turn out bright, paints don't grow dull. Very much it was pleasant to me!

Love the product it is wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

wonderful will order again

Good Product, Earth Friendly

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I semi-impatiently waited for the end of the cycle. People had talked about clothes smelling like clothes and not “fresh mountain air” (have you ever thought what that actually was?) and being softer than normal detergent (presumably because it rinses clean, unlike traditional detergent), so I was hopeful for some laundry magic.  I heard the machine beep and pulled out the clothes and took a big whiff. AND – it’s exactly what people said.

Great clean and safe for the environment

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our grey water ends up as the water our piggies love to bath in so we are very careful about what we use. We have found this product great. It cleans effectively without damaging the environment.

does the job

Posted by fukurou on February 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

does the job, efficient and economical

Soooo good !!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soooo good !!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works as advertised, lovely packaging!