Love Nellys Laundry Soda !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this laundry soda. It works well even though you only have to use a teaspoon per load. It smells fresh and clean and I'm glad to be free of all the chemicals that regular detergent leaves in your clothes which your skin absorbs. The price was great also . I received my order quickly, but the packaging was terrible . This laundry soda comes in a cute vintage like tin container that you could reuse for something else, but it came in a box with no protection at all with an empty space in the box, so it bounced around in the box all the way to my house. The cute tin that I wanted to save for future use was damaged in transit because it was packed poorly. This is my second order of this product that has came this way. Both containers were damaged . iHerb, I love your store, but please improve packing your shipments .

My Favourite Laundry Detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We spent awhile looking for a safe detergent to wash our baby girl's clothes and her cloth diapers with. After sifting through numerous sources and treatises on allergens, unsafe and cloth diaper destroying chemicals and trying various products we settled on Nellie's. For us it was the most economical detergent that washes really well, leaves no residue, and fulfilled our criteria for being baby and diaper safe (nearly a year now and I still don't need to strip our diapers yay!). My only grief with Nellie is the use of coconut based surfactant. I'm not sure but that could be cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), which *may* be allergic to some (though no one in my family is). That being said, CAPB is pretty common in cleaning products so you may already have used it without knowing and not have had any reactions. In which case, I would whole heartedly recommend Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda.

Best alternative to detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's natural, but it doesn't dissolve well in hard water. I have to first dissolve it in a pan of warm water, then add it to my washing machine. It does make the clothes come out feeling soft. Not great for stains.

Changing my current laundry detergent to this

Posted by faniHerb on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just one small scoop is enough to do one load (7kg). I add half scoop of the Nellie's brightening soda. Love the clean linen smell !

Clean and environmentally friendly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feels more like soap than detergent. Cloth diapers and all our clothes are perfectly clean.

사용전

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

명성듣고 샀어요- 아직 사용전이지만 이쁘고 좋네요. 약간 아쉬운점이 있다면 박스냄새같은게 겉에 베어있는데 약간 비호감;; 박스 재질 바꿔주심 안될까요?

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

pretty good! easy to use!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

reliable laundry detergent. unfortunately, it's not enough to remove sweaty smell from sports wears.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It cleans clothes with no smells, really cleans up my clothes.