Didn´t work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to clean sports clothes that in Singapore, with hot and humid weather, become super smelly...did not work much but better than nothing :)

so so

Posted by adahui33 on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

No big difference compared with others, and it's too expensive

The price increased quite a bit..

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I got this a few months ago, I paid SG$17.9, and now it costs SG$24.9. I love the detergent, but it became too pricey now... 가격이 몇개월사이에 좀 많이 올랐네요. 세정력은 좋은데 다른곳에서 저렴한 가격을 찾아볼것 같아요..

medium results

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

cool packaging and a very nice agenda. but will only work well for very lightly soiled laundry. i use it for the day to day stuff. my gym clothes i wash with the real poison unfortunately.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients but I hope it smelled nicer.

amazing stuff! but so expensive!

Posted by angel98 on September 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

it really washes well! and it's not too bad on the environment... it has low suds... and cleans much better than the other high chemical ones! the powder has no smell and your clothes smell like sunshine after they are dry! highly recommended... except for the price! too expensive! otherwise it is the best powder i have ever used on clothes. so gentle and yet cleans superbly. and cute tin!

no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't obviously see any diffrence between some laundry detergent I used before, and don't smell any "clear" aroma after laundry

yes and no

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like how natural this is. I use it on my baby and my own laundry but I found it will leave some white patches on dark color clothing.. strange... so I will use another laundry liquid for dark color.

didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because of all good reviews but unfortunately it didn't deliver.Biokleen is much better for my laundry and smells wonderful.This detergent smells weird.Won't repurchase it again.

Pretty good

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on October 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

The packaging is adorable, and it does the job of getting laundry clean. However, I find that it makes laundry noticeably not as soft. I tried using less, and it didn't help. I don't want to have to add laundry softener every load, so I now only use it for towels and bedding (I add laundry softener to bedding anyway).

1 2