Better than the raw stuff

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I prefered this maca to the raw maca that Navtias Naturals also sell. It's easier for the body to absorb. The combination of maca and cacao really helped me to get som extra energy, as well as getting my period back. It tastes quite neutral, and is very good to blend into smoothies.

Just fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is really strong and hard to hide in food

A-okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gelatinized Maca powder has a wonderful caramelized aroma, but sadly, does not translate well to a flavor palate. Beware of using this in a smoothie blended with anything acidic ie, lemon juice, kiwi, strawberries...it 'll make the smoothie taste like vomit. I cannot fathom why and have yet to come across an explanation. I add only half a teaspoon to a daily smoothie with banana, spirulina, walnuts, goji berries, hemp seeds, and whatever green vegetable. on hand. Definitely does give a boost in energy, not a placebo, but have yet to use it long enough to comment on any other health merits.

It is just fine!

Posted by LovingLife on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do love this maca powder but it's not that special for me. I didn't find so great difference between taking- and not taking this maca powder. I make my smoothies with this and it doesn't taste very much in it. I find the taste quite agreeable. I love that maca does balance my hormones a bit and reduces my acne breakouts. I have more energy to exercise as well! So I will keep eating this and hope that it improves my health even if I it didn't notice. However I do recommend this for exercise and energy!

Never ended up u sing it

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase