Explosive Diarrhea

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Even though this is already gelatinized, I still experienced painful stomach cramps and its related problems. Definitely not for my digestive system. It could be that I'm more sensitive, other people may find it to be just fine.

inconsistent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This maca powder tastes horrible and burnt. This is not how it's supposed to taste. It's not as effective either - The previous batches were all very good quality. No horrible burnt taste. Its a shame the quality is not consistent. I have bought this a number of times and this problem has happened twice so far. I see that two other reviewers also describe the taste as burnt. They must have also gotten a bad batch. I think it is the gelatinisation or drying process which has heated it too high. Anyway I couldn't get any explanation from Navitas. They claim its a natural product so there is variation in quality. I won't buy it again because I won't know if I'll get a bad batch or not.

Never received it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was supposed to receive it 22nd of april and still nothing, I contacted customer support 3 times and no answer. I would like a refund! Who do I contact???

horrible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a little sprinkle and your whole smoothie/ yogurt smells like old, dry dirt.

The ordered product was not delivered to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The ordered product might have got lost on the way because they were never delivered to me.

Yucks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like tree bark- Yuck. I threw away the whole fresh bottle

El efecto debe ser muy leve porque no lo noto

Posted by yomismo on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El efecto debe ser muy leve porque no lo noto, no quiero desalentar a los demas a probar el producto ¡¡ya sabeis cada cuerpo 'es un mundo'!! jaja

INCOMIBLE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo se, tiene muchos beneficios, y por eso lo siento, porque por más que he intentado tomarla de diversas maneras, no puedo! Me viene mucha fatiga... por no decir que tengo el estómago algo sensible y se me repite una y otra vez... lo cual la hace aún más insoportable.

Terrible Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am unable to tolerate the tast of this powder in any form. I wish I would have purchased the smallest size as a trail.

Dislike

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dislike