JA

レビュー
1-10 件/合計 17
言語
並び替え

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

4673783161675395721により 3 05, 2015 に掲載

Just heard this powder has high levels of cadmium powder so will definitely not order again! It is a pity as it tastes fine.

IT IS NOT RAW

5466945181191691490により 12 31, 2016 に掲載

Raw cacao powder is actually better for you and THIS IS NOT RAW!!! Bad product! After receiving my product, I saw a warning alert that eating too much of these is bad for your reproductive system. WILL NOT PURCHASE AGAIN.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I read up on Cacao and all the antioxidants it has but!

Reviewer1386519により 10 22, 2015 に掲載

I did not realize how this stuff is like a drug. It makes me hyper because it increases chemicals in your brain more than caffeine. I have seen different raw food experts now who say stay away from this stuff. It is not a food. And long term use could be harmful. I like the taste but will switch to Carob. Do not be deceived. I see no articles on benefit to humans on taking this stuff.

맛없어요.

5533901337027300461により 1 25, 2015 に掲載

100프로 코코아 엄청 좋아합니다. 아이허브에서 항상 딴거 시켜먹다가 이게 리뷰숫자가 많아서 한번 시켜봤거든요. 중금속 논란있는 제품임에도 불구하고 시켰는데 맛이 없어요.그리고 카페인민감한데 카페인이 원래 먹던 코코아에 비해 몇 배 더 많네요. 대체 이제품이 왜 인기가 있는건지..

맛없어요 ㅠㅠ

EJSONGにより 12 04, 2014 に掲載

시중 코코아가루에 익숙해져서인지 설탕과 우유를 섞어봐도 맛없어요

Poor taste :(

Reviewer2471975により 8 05, 2011 に掲載

Maybe I had too high expectation, I don't know really, but thing thing doesn't really smell and taste to me like cacao. Leave the non-sweet, even rather bitter sting, it is just not tasty!

cacao powder

ling76により 8 12, 2012 に掲載

I had a bad reaction to this, made my heart go crazy and I could not sleep at night. Tried it a few times before I realised this product was the reason. I react mush more badly to this than coffee. Gave it to a friend and she is very happy with it.

Tastes Great!

Reviewer1087053により 11 16, 2008 に掲載

I make a hot cocoa with it and add stevia and it tastes great! I also mix it with coconut water and ice with stevia glycerite (Now brand) and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It mixes well. It's great in the afternoon for a pick me up!

terrible