Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Just heard this powder has high levels of cadmium powder so will definitely not order again! It is a pity as it tastes fine.

IT IS NOT RAW

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Raw cacao powder is actually better for you and THIS IS NOT RAW!!! Bad product! After receiving my product, I saw a warning alert that eating too much of these is bad for your reproductive system. WILL NOT PURCHASE AGAIN.

I read up on Cacao and all the antioxidants it has but!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I did not realize how this stuff is like a drug. It makes me hyper because it increases chemicals in your brain more than caffeine. I have seen different raw food experts now who say stay away from this stuff. It is not a food. And long term use could be harmful. I like the taste but will switch to Carob. Do not be deceived. I see no articles on benefit to humans on taking this stuff.

cacao powder

Posted by ling76 on January 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a bad reaction to this, made my heart go crazy and I could not sleep at night. Tried it a few times before I realised this product was the reason. I react mush more badly to this than coffee. Gave it to a friend and she is very happy with it.

Poor taste :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

Maybe I had too high expectation, I don't know really, but thing thing doesn't really smell and taste to me like cacao. Leave the non-sweet, even rather bitter sting, it is just not tasty!

Tastes Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

I make a hot cocoa with it and add stevia and it tastes great! I also mix it with coconut water and ice with stevia glycerite (Now brand) and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It mixes well. It's great in the afternoon for a pick me up!

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is terrible.

did not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

wont buy again

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's so bad and very expensive , I won't buy again .

expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Expensive and didn't taste as good as expected.

1 2