JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

4673783161675395721により 3 05, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Just heard this powder has high levels of cadmium powder so will definitely not order again! It is a pity as it tastes fine.

IT IS NOT RAW

5466945181191691490により 12 31, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Raw cacao powder is actually better for you and THIS IS NOT RAW!!! Bad product! After receiving my product, I saw a warning alert that eating too much of these is bad for your reproductive system. WILL NOT PURCHASE AGAIN.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I read up on Cacao and all the antioxidants it has but!

Reviewer1386519により 10 22, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I did not realize how this stuff is like a drug. It makes me hyper because it increases chemicals in your brain more than caffeine. I have seen different raw food experts now who say stay away from this stuff. It is not a food. And long term use could be harmful. I like the taste but will switch to Carob. Do not be deceived. I see no articles on benefit to humans on taking this stuff.

맛없어요.

5533901337027300461により 1 25, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

100프로 코코아 엄청 좋아합니다. 아이허브에서 항상 딴거 시켜먹다가 이게 리뷰숫자가 많아서 한번 시켜봤거든요. 중금속 논란있는 제품임에도 불구하고 시켰는데 맛이 없어요.그리고 카페인민감한데 카페인이 원래 먹던 코코아에 비해 몇 배 더 많네요. 대체 이제품이 왜 인기가 있는건지..

맛없어요 ㅠㅠ

EJSONGにより 12 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

시중 코코아가루에 익숙해져서인지 설탕과 우유를 섞어봐도 맛없어요

Poor taste :(

Reviewer2471975により 8 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Maybe I had too high expectation, I don't know really, but thing thing doesn't really smell and taste to me like cacao. Leave the non-sweet, even rather bitter sting, it is just not tasty!

cacao powder

ling76により 8 12, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had a bad reaction to this, made my heart go crazy and I could not sleep at night. Tried it a few times before I realised this product was the reason. I react mush more badly to this than coffee. Gave it to a friend and she is very happy with it.

Tastes Great!

Reviewer1087053により 11 16, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I make a hot cocoa with it and add stevia and it tastes great! I also mix it with coconut water and ice with stevia glycerite (Now brand) and it tastes like a chocolate milkshake! It mixes well. It's great in the afternoon for a pick me up!

terrible