5 * product for increasing progesterone but read on

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

If we are using for low progesterone-high estrogen problem, this product is fantastic. However, there will be a time when things get normal based completely on the person's body / metabolism/ health. Now when this happens, the "excess" progesterone problem will manifest in the form of deep depression, very dark moods, generalized pain and oh yeah weight gain! Gain may be 3-4 lbs however it will be like dragging a water reservoir while walking! Please take this review seriously and use this product with the help of a doctor only. I am still giving this product 5 stars as it can 'quickly' repair low progesterone issues.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't get pregnant for 10 months after having been off the pill. I took this for about a month and got pregnant.

PCOS saver!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS and I take Vitex religiously everyday, 2x400mg in the morning in empty stomach. At first I was disappointed, because it made my cycle even longer. But this is how Vitex works, it takes some time to regulate your hormonal system. When I stopped Vitex cold turkey in the middle of one cycle, my progesterone dropped so low, that I had my period 7 days after ovulation (not a good thing). Although it does not contain hormones, it acts supportively. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Vitex works for Hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm 53 and started taking this because I was having hot flashes and I had fibroids in breast and uterus that were causing problems, after about 6 weeks I noticed a difference and after 3 months all is well, only some bleeding every 2 months from uterine fibroids but it was once a month so I am hoping it stops altogether over time. No more pain in my breast am taking serrapeptase and vitex. The two are working well along with God answering my prayers about this though supplementation. And iherb and reviews have help me find things for my overall health.

Helps with PCOS, but need to be patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have non-insulin resistant PCOS(Vitex might not work for those who have insulin resistant PCOS) and took this as instructed on the bottle(3 capsules/day for 12 weeks and then down to 1 capsule/day). After three frustrating months of no period at all, I finally got one. I still have to see if this product will regulate my cycle yet, but so far I'm hopeful - my acne-prone skin definitely got better(but no magical change as some people say). Some of you may see its effect right away - in a couple of weeks/months but it took nearly 14 weeks for me. After all, they say that best results are obtained with continuous, long-term use, but waiting can be hard. Just be patient and let Vitex sort you out. ------- it truly works! My periods are regulated from +90 days to 31-32 days. I am extremely grateful. This does wonders.

My face is zit free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Vitex two weeks ago and so far so good. I have had acne problems all my adult life. I`m 44 now and experiancing perimenopause symptoms since batlleing Breast Cancer last year. I had my homones tested and wanted to go natural to treat my symptoms. I never thought that Vitex would hep with my acne. No zits, no red bloches, my face is soft and clear. The dry patches of skin on my arms and back have cleared as well. Plus Vitex has boosted my energy and my mood. I feel happier and things dont bother me. Thank you!

Miracle worker

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had consistent facial break outs for over 30 years, I knew it had something to do with my hormones but nothing I tried ever helped. It took a month or two, but it cleared up my skin completely!! A true miracle!!!

Great for Menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this Vitex for about 2-3 years and it helped with PMS and now menopause.

Vitex & TTC

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

After more than 1.5 year of TTC, I found out that my female hormones were out of balance predicting I (age 38) was not ovulating. After 12 weeks of using Vitex (once daily) I became pregnant. I strongly belief that Vitex helped my body get the hormonal balance I needed. Wishing everyone using Vitex a successful story and allow their bodies get healthy and functional.

got pregnant after 3 months!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

did not know anything about vitex before and never ordered it, i think Iherb.com sent it to me by mistake in march 2014 with my order. i read reviews and decided to try as was trying to conceive 3 years, started to take on 10 Mar 3 capsules per day and on 10 Jun found out that I am pregnant, now I am 11 weeks. thanks God and thank you iherb.com for your mistake :)